Batman: Child of Dreams

 

 Summary

Batman: Child of Dreams, by Kia Asamiya, is a comic book. The main character, Batman, is trying to solve a mystery in Gotham. He is not only a hero in Gotham but around the world. Leading to the attraction of news reporters from around the world trying to get a story on the Masked Crusader of Gotham. In particular, it brought reporters from Japan to Gotham city who got wrapped up with police after one of Batman's heroic acts. The heroic act was stopping a pill-popping imposter of Two-Face. This led to the police warning the Japanese reporters to go home. The night before they left, Yuko Yagi, a female reporter from Japan was threatened by a bunch of thieves. Bruce Wayne, who happened to be on sight to save her and invite her over to his house. They started talking which led the Japanese reporters to stay in Gotham and get an interview with billionaire Bruce Wayne. This leads to Yuko getting kidnapped by pill-pooping imposters of Batman's enemies. Batman is left to solve the mystery of who is behind these imposters and save Yuko Yagi.


Review

As a fan of Batman, I really enjoyed this book. It was a mystery which has a lot of surprises in it. I loved seeing how Batman went about solving this mystery and saving Yuko. I was surprised by who was behind all the attacks and who was making the pills. This book is one of my favorite Batman comics I have read.

Rating

I rate this book an 8.9/10. This is because it was really interesting with a lot of surprises. Overall this is a great comic book and I recommend it to others who like comics.

Comments

  1. Nice review, we love to see Bat-goat i've never read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam, I really liked your review! I've never really watched Batman, but your review has made me interested! I was wondering, what people would be interested in this book? (Fast paced, lots of plot?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. batman is my favorite fictional character ever. This story sounds very interesting and I may need to read it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment